Cheap Seats Podcast: episode two
- Basketball news
- Rugby Union news
- Cricket news
- AFL news
- AFL Premiership news
- The Cheap Seats Podcast news
In this episode, the boys show their lack of cricket knowledge, discuss Brett’s tweeting habits, and reveal Brett was the lone fool who didn’t vote for LeBron James in the NBA MVP ballot.
Episode 2 talking points:
• Israel Folau’s emergence as a legitimate rugby star;
• In light of Digby Ioane’s decision to quit the Reds, the worth of modern day sporting contracts and the professionalism of football players;
• The Australian one-day cricket squad for the ICC Champions Trophy, and the Australia A pre-Ashes tour squad;
• The AFL blockbuster this Friday night between Essendon and Geelong;
• Along with this week’s quick ‘Splash and Dash’ on NBA playoffs and the V8s.
The Roar is giving you the chance to win 1 of 19 prize packs to Australian Open 2014! Each lucky winner will receive four evening tickets to Rod Laver Arena, plus access to 3 hours in the Heineken VIP Bar. Enter here.
The Roar needs an editor! Tristan is off to tackle a new role with us over on Techly.com.au, which means we're looking for someone to fill his boots. Love sport, know digital publishing (yes, that does mean being a bit of computer guru) and keen to work with the team in Newcastle? If you're a proven superstar, or someone on the rise with a record to back it up, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
We're also looking for freelance writers who know tech, gadgets, games and trends inside and out to join us on this new adventure. Get in touch if you've got the goods.