The Cheap Seats: Episode 15
Tevita Kuridrani of the Wallabies has the ball knock out of his hands in a tacklePhoto: Paul Barkley/LookPro
- Canberra Raiders news
- Rugby Union news
- Cricket news
- Rugby League news
- Wallabies v All Blacks news
- 2014 NRL trial games news
Ryan O’Connell and Brett McKay are slumming it with the abundant catering and free beer in the ivory tower for Episode 15 of the Cheap Seats podcast.
In this episode, Brett reveals why he missed seeing Bledisloe I live, Ryan is still waiting for Jason ‘Dufney’ Dufner to answer his question, and the boys launch into their best Geoff Toovey impersonations.
Episode 15 talking points:
- Bledisloe I wrap-up and post-mortem, and where it went right for the All Blacks and wrong for the Wallabies;
- The new trend in the NRL for compassionate releases form contracts, and Geoff Toovey wants an investigation;
- The lottery of the Australian middle order ahead of the Fifth Ashes Test;
- And this week’s Splash & Dash, featuring Teahupo’o and the Australian Boomers and Opals
The Roar is giving you the chance to win 1 of 19 prize packs to Australian Open 2014! Each lucky winner will receive four evening tickets to Rod Laver Arena, plus access to 3 hours in the Heineken VIP Bar. Enter here.
The Roar needs an editor! Tristan is off to tackle a new role with us over on Techly.com.au, which means we're looking for someone to fill his boots. Love sport, know digital publishing (yes, that does mean being a bit of computer guru) and keen to work with the team in Newcastle? If you're a proven superstar, or someone on the rise with a record to back it up, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
We're also looking for freelance writers who know tech, gadgets, games and trends inside and out to join us on this new adventure. Get in touch if you've got the goods.