England have won the Ashes.
In this celebratory episode/wake, Cat, Dennis and Dan Liebke crack into what we have seen.
Topics of fun included:
– Our top 3 moments from Trent Bridge
– Clarke’s retirement and future career
– Food poisoning and other things that distract cricketers
– The Olympic takeover of cricket
– Riki Wessels’ chances of playing in the 5th Test
– Who will piss on the pitch next
– Listener questions courtesy of Nine Tails Cricket
– Which mystery journalist forced a renaming of our show to “Can’t Bat, Can’t Bowl”
– plus of course, another winner of the Scott Muller award.
Please don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review. It helps us in the search rankings.