There’s one ingredient that should be a given when playing for your country.
The Wallabies are fresh off one of their most disappointing results in recent history, losing to Argentina on home soil on Saturday night.
Fans got the chance to see what it would looked like if David Pocock player at No.7 and captained the side, as well as Israel Folau on the wing, but it’s fair to say that the overall result was not impressive.
How did the individual experiments fare amongst an overall disappoinitng performance? We want to know what you think.
And so we’re opening up our DIY Player Ratings to you, Roarers. Have a vote and let us know what you thought of each player’s performance.
If you’ve not done our DIY player ratings before, it’s a simple enough process. Hit up the form below and rate each player from 1 to 10 based on their performance. We’ll keep track of the results and publish our findings tomorrow.
You’re free to rate players as you like with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest – or toss an NA on any player not worth rating – but if you’re looking for a bit more detail than that, our handy little guide might help you make your judgments…
1. Had he not played, the team would have been better off. Negatively affected the performance of the side. May God have mercy on his soul.
2. Anonymous. Was he even there?
3. Did some things that you expect a player to be able to do, but did a whole bunch of other things that sucked.
4. Was passable in patches, but not up to standard in a squad of such depth.
5. Performed his role without anything really noticeable happening.
7. Pretty good, actually.
8. Very good.
10. Might as well have been John Eales.