Rugby Australia chairman Cameron Clyne has announced he will resign from his position next year, bringing to an end a tenure which started in 2016.
The Wallabies’ 2019 Rugby World Cup dream is over, and we’re asking you, our readers, to help us rate the individual performances from the final match, a quarter-final loss to England.
If you’ve not done our DIY player ratings before, it’s a simple enough process. Hit up the form below and rate each player from 1 to 10 based on how well they played. We’ll keep track of the results and publish our findings tomorrow.
You’re free to rate players as you like with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest – or toss an NA on any player not worth rating – but if you’re looking for a bit more detail than that, our handy little guide might help you make your judgments…
1. Had he not played, the team would have been better off. Negatively affected the performance of the side. May God have mercy on his soul.
2. Anonymous. Was he even there?
3. Did some things that you expect a player to be able to do, but did a whole bunch of other things that sucked.
4. Was passable in patches, but not up to standard in a squad of such depth.
5. Performed his role without anything really noticeable happening.
7. Pretty good, actually.
8. Very good.
10. Might as well have been John Eales.
Also, before you do your ratings, you might enjoy a squiz at the ratings so far from the 2019 Rugby World Cup. Help us put together the final numbers by voting below.
|World Cup Wallabies Player Ratings|