Scotland will have to wait until Wednesday to learn if their Six Nations rugby clash in Paris will go ahead after France confirmed another five players had tested positive for coronavirus.
Captain Charles Ollivon is among the five new cases, which mean a total of 10 French players have now contracted COVID-19.
The French Rugby Federation said on Monday that Ollivon, Cyril Baille, Peato Mauvaka, Romain Taofifenua and Brice Dulin had returned positive tests on Sunday.
Two members of the management team are also suspected cases.
Five other players along with coach Fabien Galthie and three other France staff members tested positive last week.
Six Nations chiefs say they plan to meet again on Wednesday night to decide if the showdown with the Scots can go ahead.
“Ensuring the health and safety of all players and staff is our number one priority,” the Six Nations said in a statement.
“Should the decision be that the fixture cannot go ahead, the match will be rescheduled for the earliest possible date.”
The statement said the rest of the squad tested negative and they are training with restricted movement.
The five players who tested positive and are in isolation.
Gaetan Balot, Thierry Paiva, Cyril Cazeaux, Baptiste Pesenti and Thomas Ramos have now been called into a new-look 31-man France squad.
France lead the standings with two wins from two games, ahead of Wales on points difference, as they seek to lift the Six Nations title for the first time since 2010.
With their squad depth, they could still put out a strong side if the match goes ahead in Paris, where they have not lost to the Scots for 22 years.