The Super Rugby AU final is all over, with the Queensland Reds defeating the ACT Brumbies in an absolute belter, 19-16, at Suncorp Stadium.
With the on-field action all done, we want to know who you think was on top of their game in the decider and who failed to step up on the big stage.
We’ve done DIY player ratings for Wallabies Tests, so some of you will be familiar with how this works. For the rest of you, here’s a quick run-down.
Rank each of the 30 players who took to the field between 1-10 based on how well you think they played. If you don’t think they played enough minutes to warrant a rating, just leave theirs blank.
We’ll then pull all the votes together, average them out, and publish the final results on Monday.
If you need a guide to the scores, we’ve got you covered.
1. Had he not played, the team would have been better off. Negatively affected the performance of the side. May
GodJohn Eales have mercy on his soul.
2. Anonymous. Was he even there?
3. Did some things that you expect a player to be able to do, but did a whole bunch of other things that sucked.
4. Was passable in patches, but not up to standard in a match of such importance.
5. Performed his role without anything really noticeable happening.
7. Pretty good, actually.
8. Very good.
10. Might as well have been 2011-era Will Genia.
So go on, leave your player ratings below, and we’ll publish the full results tomorrow.