The Wallabies’ winning streak has ended at five with a 15-13 loss to Scotland at Murrayfield, in the early hours of the morning Australian time.
Did you burn the midnight oil and catch the full game? Or have you spent the morning avidly watching the replay while shielding yourself from any spoilers? Either way, it’s time for you to run your eye over the entire Wallabies’ 23 and give them each a score from 1 to 10.
If you need a rough guide as to what each score means:
1. Had he not played, the team would have been better off. Negatively affected the performance of the side. May
GodJohn Eales have mercy on his soul.
2. Anonymous. Was he even there?
3. Did some things that you expect a player to be able to do, but did a whole bunch of other things that sucked.
4. Was passable in patches, but not up to standard in a match of such importance.
5. Performed his role without anything really noticeable happening.
7. Pretty good, actually.
8. Very good.
10. Extraordinary. Calling them man of the match would be an insult.
What did you make of the Wallabies’ returning trio Rory Arnold, Kurtley Beale and Will Skelton? Izaia Perese catch your eye on debut? Did James O’Connor do enough to not leave you longing for Quade Cooper’s presence at 10?
Check out the form below, make your judgements and hit submit!