The Bledisloe Cup belongs to the All Blacks once again after they handed the Wallabies a 40-12 caning at Eden Park on Saturday night.
It’d be fair to say that in a 28-point loss, the Wallabies didn’t really manage to improve at all on what was a 25-point loss the week beforehand.
Australia simply didn’t have an answer for the dominance of Beauden Barrett, who scored four tries for the home side en route to a crushing victory.
Need to vent? Of course you do. And so we’re opening up our DIY Player Ratings to you, Roarers. Have a vote and let us know what you thought of each player’s performance.
If you’ve not done our DIY player ratings before, it’s a simple enough process. Hit up the form below and rate each player from 1 to 10 based on their performance. We’ll keep track of the results and publish our findings tomorrow.
You’re free to rate players as you like with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest – or toss an NA on any player not worth rating – but if you’re looking for a bit more detail than that, our handy little guide might help you make your judgments…
1. Had he not played, the team would have been better off. Negatively affected the performance of the side. May God have mercy on his soul.
2. Anonymous. Was he even there?
3. Did some things that you expect a player to be able to do, but did a whole bunch of other things that sucked.
4. Was passable in patches, but not up to standard in a squad of such depth.
5. Performed his role without anything really noticeable happening.
7. Pretty good, actually.
8. Very good.
10. Might as well have been John Eales.